Vertical Foldable Dust Mask With Valve 4 Layer High Filter
Efficiency Anti Fog
1 . Descriptions
- High technology filters almost 98% of airborne particles dust,
germs, seasonal allergies, smoke, car exhausted gas, PM 2.5
- FILTERS THE AIR YOU BREATH IN - Our N95 mask/ hayfever mask keep
you safe from air pollution. This respirator pollution mask which
can be used all year in any weather which keeps you safe from fog,
smog, dust, smells, germs, bacteria, vehicle exhaust, air
pollution, allergens, and humidity thus keeping you healthy and
safe from many diseases.
- N95 filters with comfortable material, it will not rub/hurt your
face and makeup. for Men Women Kids Seniors; for Working Running
- USER FRIENDLY - You don't have to worry about size when purchasing
our cycling mask, our allergy mask fits anyone comfortably with any
shape of face and nose without any hassle because it has adjustable
nose bridge and ear straps. Good for everyone boys, girls, men,
- Adjustable Nose Bridge also provides additional feature that is to
increase sealing effect so while wearing hay fever mask there is no
fog on eyeglasses.
2 . Packing
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- The disposable respirators can be packed in attractive color box
with User Manual in.
- The respirators be packed in a poly bag which keeps the masks
hygienically clean and allows for better storage and control over
dispending in the workplace.
- The package of this foldable mask with valve is 10pcs/box ,
12box/carton and the size of the carton is 42*32*28cm.
- High level filter protection effect
- Low breathing resistance
- Soft and comfortable skill touch lining fabric
- Non-irritating, glass fiber free and latex free
- Surface water resistance
- Adjustable nose clip for 360 degree covering nose and mouth
- Wildly filtering bacterial, droplet, spray of cough, dust, chemical
- Economical, fashion and protective
4 . How to use?
Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the
headbands to hang freely
on the back of the hand.
Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and
the mouth and making certain that the metal
strip nosepiece is on the upper part.
Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck.
Pass the upper headband over
your head and position it on your head and above your ears.
Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the
headbands(in those models where this is possible).
Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
5 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours
present becomes derectable.