FFP2V Foldable Dust Mask With Valve Economical Low Breathing
1 . Descriptions :
FFP2V Dust Mask can be used up to 5 years from date of manufactory
if maintained as per storage instructions,
Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit.
Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications.Preformed
nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment.
2 . Feature
- Supply excellent grip in dry conditions for safe and secure handing
- With an extremely soft feeling and exceptional comfort, it can
reduce hand fatigue and have no side effects on person.
- With a durable medium duty, it has good resistance to puncture and
- Atractive appearance, multiple application, good protection,
- Good sales team can provide professional help to you.
3 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of
the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection
expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may
reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall
not be used for more than one shift.
4 . Applications
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Manufacture of Batteries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Underground Civil Engineering
- Welding work
5 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type
examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on
internal production control plus supervised product checks at
random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under
surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
6 . FAQ
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: All samples are provided freely, it will takes3-5 days to
prepare the samples.
Q: How does your factory control the quality?
A: All manufacturing are absolutely base on the pre-production
samples. Meanwhile, we have a complete after-sales system.
Q: Could I custom the packaging?
A: Yes, of course. You can choose bag packing, box packing or
single packing. And we can printing your brand and logo on the