Earloop Disposable Breathing Mask , Cup Shaped Non Woven Face Mask
FFP 2 respirators provide reliable protection against harmful
substances up to 10 times limit value. Enhanced length shields
different faces. Multi layers of non woven material and filter
media ensure the softness and feasibility. Exhalation valve makes
breathing easier. Harnesses made of elastic band; nose clip made of
steel wires wrapped by PP.
|Product name||Hot sale Non-Woven 5 ply Cup Shape FFP2 KN95 Disposable Face
|Color||Colos ,blue, white|
* CE FFP2 CERTIFIED: FFP2 masks remove at least 80% of non-oil-based particles down to
0.3 microns - including dust from sanding, sweeping, cutting,
gardening, woodworking, grinding, sawing, and mowing
* COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE: High quality, light weight construction provides comfort, while the
adjustable nose clip with foam and heavy duty straps conforms to
your facial features for an enhanced seal
* BREATHE EASY: Built-in exhalation cool valve reduces heat, moisture, and humidity
build-up, to keep you more comfortable longer
* DISPOSABLE: Compactly designed to go anywhere, these single-use, all-in-one
FFP2 face masks are an economical choice for respiratory protection
Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, Cutting, Storm clean-up,
Chemical drying, Milling work, Demolition, construction, General
maintenance and so on.
How to use?
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand
rub or soap and water.
2. Hold the Mask via the ear Loops
3. ensure the mask cover the mouse and nose, then place the loops
over your ears
4. Pinch the Metal strip or Stiff edge of the mask so it takes the
shape of your nose bridge
1). Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your
hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
2). Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do
not re-use single-use masks.
3). To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the
front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands
with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.