Non Irritating Carbon Respirator Mask Soft White Color CE
1 . Descriptions
FFP2V Dust Mask has filtering face-piece respirator,filters solid
and liquid aerosols. Single-use.Conical shape. Adjustable
Buckle adjustment. Facial foam. Exhalation valve.It can protect
against non-toxic, low-to-average toxicity. For protection against
dust of glass wool, rock wool, against lead,chromium, soft wood,
metal fumes, bacteria (Legionella)...Can be used in industry,
construction, sectors of the wood,metallurgy, health ..
- Non-irritating, easier breathing
- Economical, environment-friendly
- Soft, lightweight
- Active carbon filter
- Comfortable to wear, easy for use
- Application: food processing, beauty parlor, dust workshop and
simple protective working environment
5pcs/box,12pcs/ctn.Each mask under individual polybag.
The disposable respirators available in color box package and
3 . How to use?
- Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the
headbands to hang freely on the back of the hand.
- Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and
the mouth and making certain that the metal strip nosepiece is on
the upper part.
- Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck.
Pass the upper headband over your head and position it on your head
and above your ears.
- Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the
headbands(in those models where this is possible).
- Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of
the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection
expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may
reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall
not be used for more than one shift.
5. Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours
present becomes derectable.
6 . More pictures