FFP2 Disposable Respirator Mask Polypropylene Outer Layer Material
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner
, softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will make
wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make
breathing more smooth . Can be used on Cutting and Casting of Metals; Disposal of Toxic Waste; Iron and
Steel Industry;Laboratory and Disease Control; Manufacture of
Batteries; Mining; Pharmaceutical industry and so on.
2. Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its
required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to
contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours
continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the
product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free
conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by
physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is
advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it
may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is
the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s
3 . Certification
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators|
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|FFP1 NR||≧80%||< 20%||< 21mmH2O|
|FFP2 NR||≧94%||< 5%||< 24mmH2O|
|FFP3 NR||≧99%||< 1%||< 30mmH2O|
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment
procedure based on internal production control plus supervised
product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII
under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . Recommended applications include:
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
5 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges.
Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and
increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking.
Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the
reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the
6 . More pictures